The school teaches a fusion of the British and the Nigerian curricula. This is achieved by integrating the British curriculum into the Nigerian curriculum.
These curricula prepare our students for the following examinations:
• Key stage 3 Checkpoint examination organised by Cambridge University Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) organised by the National Examinations Council (NECO)
• Key stage 4 IGCSE organised by Cambridge West African Senior Secondary School Examinations organised by WAEC Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations organised by NECO SAT (optional)
The secondary school is organised into the following year groups:
There are 3 arms in each year group in key stage 3 and 4 arms in each year group in key stage 4.
The secondary section has five faculties. These faculties are well staffed with qualified and experienced teachers:
1. Faculty of Mathematics - 8 teachers
2. Faculty of Sciences - 13 teachers
3. Faculty of Languages - 11 teachers
4. Faculty of Vocational studies - 12 teachers
5. Faculty of Humanities - 14 teachers
Form Registration - 7:30am
Lessons commence - 8:00 am
School ends - 3:00 pm on Mondays – Thursdays and 1pm on Fridays.